This creamy Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is so scrumptious and is prepared in 30 minutes. This pasta dish goes perfect with Garlic Breadsticks or Garlic Crescent Rolls. If you love Alfredo sauce then you are going to want to try this!
Fettuccine Alfredo is a delicious recipe that is perfect for Lent. It is a lovely vegetarian dish that they whole family will love.
- 24 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 pint heavy cream
- dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash dash garlic salt
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.