Fireworks Fruit Pie is sure to be a crowd favorite at any 4th of July party! Beware because this pie will go fast so make sure you grab your piece before it’s too late and the whole pie is gone. This recipe makes two pies and they are super easy to travel to any gatherings you may have going on. I love this pie recipe because it is super easy to make and is no bake, plus you can make it a couple days ahead of time and have no need of worrying about it.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Fireworks Fruit Pie
- 3 oz pkg strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5.1 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk instead of 3 cups called for on package
- 2 lg graham cracker crusts
- 2 qt fresh strawberries cleaned and halved
- 2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 container of cool whip
- Wash and cut all the fruit.
- Arrange the fruit in the pie crusts.
- Place strawberry gelatin in a medium bowl, add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk together with an electric mixer.
- It will be thicker than usual.
- Add the gelatin mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over each pie.
- The pudding mixture will seep between each piece of fruit.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- After the pies have set you can top with cool whip and garnish with left over fruit, if desired.
4th of July Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.