Fireworks Fruit Pie is sure to be a crowd favorite at any 4th of July party! Beware because this pie will go fast so make sure you grab your piece before it's too late and the whole pie is gone.
This recipe for Fireworks Fruit Pie makes two pies and they are super easy to travel to any gatherings you may have going on. I love this patriotic pie recipe because it is super easy to make and is no bake, plus you can make it a couple days ahead of time and have no need of worrying about it.
Be sure to give it a try. It is sure to be a hit at your next 4th of July party or for Labor Day. It is light and refreshing on a hot summer day. The perfect colorful addition for your next party of Barbecue.
Fireworks Fruit Pie
- 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5.1 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk instead of 3 cups called for on package
- 2 large graham cracker crusts
- 2 qt fresh strawberries cleaned and halved
- 2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 container cool whip
- Wash and cut all the fruit.
- Arrange the fruit in the pie crusts.
- Place strawberry gelatin in a medium bowl, add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk together with an electric mixer.
- It will be thicker than usual.
- Add the gelatin mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over each pie.
- The pudding mixture will seep between each piece of fruit.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- After the pies have set you can top with cool whip and garnish with left over fruit, if desired.
4th of July Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.