Fireworks Fruit Pizza is one of my favorites to take to 4th of July gatherings. My boys are always so excited when they see me making this! I love how easy it is to make and everyone at the parties love how festive it is.
A tip when making this fruit pizza you can make the cookie layer ahead of time and set to the side. You can also make the cream cheese mixture and slice the fruit and keep in the fridge until you are ready to spread on the cookie layer.
I usually make the cookie layer, cream cheese mixture and slice the fruit the day before. Then when we are about ready to leave for the party or if we are having the party right before the guests arrive, I spread the mixture on the cookie and then arrange the fruit.
We hope you enjoy this Fireworks Fruit Pizza as much as we do! You can easily make it gluten free when you use a gluten free cookie dough.
Fireworks Fruit Pizza
- 1 roll ready made sugar cookie thawed (I use Pillsbury)
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lb strawberries sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Smooth out sugar cookie mixture onto a 13X9 pan into a square shape.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done set cookie layer out to cool.
- In a medium size bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat well together.
- Once cookie layer is cool to the touch spread cream cheese mixture over it.
- Next place blueberries and sliced strawberries on top, refer to pic if you need to know placement.
- Serve right away or cover with saran wrap and store in fridge until ready to serve.
4th of July Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.