We are so excited to share with you this Free Printable Santa Letter! You can simply print it off and let your kids fill it out then “mail” it to Santa! This is a great way for them to make their wishlist. We personally limit our requests to three and our son gets three gifts to represent the three wise men.
Then you can get a letter mailed back to your kids too!
Free Letter From Santa From The USPS
Here’s how it works:
1. Write a personalized letter to a child from Santa Claus and sign it “From Santa.”
2. Insert the letter into an envelope and address it to the child.
3. Add the return address: “SANTA, NORTH POLE” to the envelope.
4. Ensure a First-Class stamp is affixed to the envelope.
5. Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR.
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
6. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest! You must have the letter to the postmaster no later than December 15th.
Be sure to Read more of the details HERE.
Santa Sweet Treats:
Santa Hats – No Bake Treat