Fresh Corn and Zucchini Saute is absolutely amazing and refreshing side dish! If you are gardening and are overwhelmed with zucchini like everyone else I know then you MUST try this recipe. You only need simple ingredients to make this delicious clean eating recipe.
You will need corn cut off the cob for this recipe. So I made my corn on the cob using my slow cooker. Here is directions on how to do that
Next you heat some olive oil in a skillet and add in the onions. Once softened you add in corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until tender. Add some cilantro, season to taste and it's ready to serve! This wonderful side dish can be ready in 10 minutes.
Fresh Corn and Zucchini Saute is an excellent Clean Eating recipe with few ingredients! Perfect for carb cycling!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2-3 cups corn 3-4 ears cooked, cut off cob
- 2-3 medium zucchini cut into small pieces
- Fresh Cilantro chopped finely
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add int he onions, stirring until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the corn, zucchini, salt and pepper and cook until zucchini is tender, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Clean Eating Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.