This recipe for Fried Apples is a great side dish for most meals or served over ice cream as a treat. It is also naturally gluten free! We love to serve it at holidays with Ham. There is nothing better than fried apples! This is a southern comfort food that can be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
f you are looking for the perfect side for this fall you can't go wrong. I love to serve this with roasted chicken or fried porkchops. You can't go wrong with the flavors. If you go apple picking you can use the apples from your adventure.
Be sure to try this Fried Apples recipe this fall! You will be happy you did.
- 5 medium green apples - peeled cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- In mixing bowl combine apples, cinnamon and sugar.
- Toss to coat apples evenly.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat and melt butter.
- Add apples to skillet.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring often.
- Once apples are soft they are ready.
- Place apples in bowl or on plate to cool before serving.
GLUTEN FREE DESSERTS:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.