Fried Eggs and Avocados is simply delicious and healthy. I have been trying to eat clean or at least better for my body. So one morning I had some avocados I needed to use before they went bad and I decided to see of I could throw them in the pan with my eggs. I am so glad I did because this was one of the best breakfast meals I have had in a long time.
This breakfast dish is clean eating and it is very filling and will keep you full until lunchtime. So next time you have a craving for something different for breakfast be sure to try this one! This breakfast is gluten free and Paleo too! You can use coconut oil or ghee instead of the butter if you like to make this Whole 30 compliant. It is also Keto Friendly. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Fried Eggs and Avocados are a great way to start your day packed with protein and healthy fat. A perfect gluten free and Keto Friendly meal.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 11 Points
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado peeled pitted and cubed
- 1 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat.
- Place butter in skillet and melt.
- Crack eggs into skillet on one side.
- Place avocado pieces on other side.
- Stir avocados occasionally.
- Cook eggs 4 minutes and then flip over.
- Continue to cook eggs for another 4 minutes.
- Once eggs are cook place on plate.
- Scoop avocado over eggs and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure to try these other Breakfast recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.