This delicious recipe for Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes is so easy to make in less than 30 minutes! It seems so simple with only 3 ingredients, but it is full of flavor and will fill you up. Mu hubby and I love this comfort food. It is my go to meal when we have a busy evening.
All you need is a kielbasa and a bag of frozen diced potatoes with some canola oil in a large skillet. Sometimes I add in a chopped onion, but on this particular night I did not have an onion on hand so I put some minced onion in with a little black pepper and salt, but you can omit the seasoning too if you desire. Be sure to give this one pot dish of Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes a try this winter, you will not be disappointed!
Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes
Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes is a delicious one pot dish recipe that you can make in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 package kielbasa sausage sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bag frozen diced potatoes about 2 cups
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp minced onion optional
- 1 tsp black pepper optional
- 1/2 tsp salt optional
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sausage slices.
- Add in seasonings if using.
- Saute for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Place on a plate and serve.
More Easy Dinners You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.