This delicious recipe for Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes is so easy to make in less than 30 minutes! It seems so simple with only 3 ingredients, but it is full of flavor and will fill you up. Mu hubby and I love this comfort food. It is my go-to meal when we have a busy evening.
All you need is a kielbasa and a bag of frozen diced potatoes with some canola oil in a large skillet. Sometimes I add in a chopped onion, but on this particular night I did not have an onion on hand so I put some minced onion in with a little black pepper and salt, but you can omit the seasoning too if you desire. Be sure to give this one pot dish of Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes a try this winter, you will not be disappointed!
Fried Kielbasa and Potatoes
- 1 package kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1 inch pieces sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen diced potatoes (more if you have a larger family)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion optional
- 1 teaspoon black pepper optional
- ½ teaspoon salt optional
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sausage slices.
- Add in seasonings if using.
- Saute for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Place on a plate and serve.
More Easy Dinners You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.