This post may contain affiliate links.
Fried Taters are a great southern comfort dish. I love to eat these when I am thinking about my Mamaw and missing her. My Mamaw loved making Fried Taters because she said they go with everything and I couldn’t agree more. I like to serve them with ketchup on the side.
Fried Taters are the best Southern Comfort food!
- 4-5 whole potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 TBSP butter
- 3 TBSP oil
- dash salt optional
- dash pepper optional
- Heat butter and oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Once butter is melted in with oil add the potatoes.
- Stir potatoes often.
- Cooked about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve warm.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- DIY Twix Bars
- Homemade Fruit Popsicles
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- DIY Uncrustables – How to Freeze PBJ’s