Fried Turkey Leftovers are a must have dinner after Thanksgiving for my boys. My family loves this simple and easy dish. I love that I can prepare it in less than 10 minutes! I just heat up some leftover side dishes and we have a complete dinner in 20 minutes or so. It’s a great go to dinner on Monday after Thanksgiving for us. Everyone seems to be overly tired from the long weekend and heading back to school and work.
When I make Fried Turkey Leftovers I like to serve my left over side dishes from Thanksgiving like Crockpot Green Bean Casserole, Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole, Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole and rolls.
Fried Turkey Leftovers
Fried Turkey Leftovers are a must have dinner after Thanksgiving for my boys. My family loves this simple and easy dish. I love that I can prepare it in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey
- 1 jar turkey gravy
- 4 tbsp butter
- dash salt and pepper for seasoning if desired
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and saute for 5 minutes.
- Be sure to stir frequently.
- Turn heat down to low-medium.
- Stir in gravy.
- Place lid on skillet and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes!
Turkey Leftovers Recipes
StockpilingMoms Popular Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.