I love eating yogurt and am always adding fruit to it, but this time I wanted some crunch. So I added some crumbled Sweet Potato Way Better Sprouted Tortilla Chips to it and it was AMAZING! I normally add Chia Seeds to my yogurt and with Way Better I got a yummy crunch and sprouted chia seeds!
This Fruit Yogurt Crumble is WAY better!
- 1 single Yoplait Peach yogurt or any flavor of your choice
- 3 strawberries sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- 6 Sweet Potato Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips crushed
- Put yogurt in bowl.
- Slice fruit and set on top of yogurt.
- Put chips in bag and crush using roller.
- Sprinkle chips on top and enjoy.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked "Fried" Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”