Fudgy Mocha Brownies are amazing. My husband is a true chocoholic, and he loved this recipe. He loves coffee too, so this was win/win for him. Fudgy Mocha Brownies taste amazing. The perfect combination of chocolate and coffee!
Be sure to try this recipe if you love all things chocolate and coffee. They are packed full of flavor and taste amazing! This is definitely my hubby's new favorite sweet treat. Give this recipe a try!
Now, you can frost this brownie, or you don't have to. My family isn't a fan of frosted brownies but if you are then feeling free to add frosting to them. You won't be disappointed no matter what you decide.
Fudgy Mocha Brownies are moist and delicious!
Fudgy Mocha Brownies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 ¼ cups All Purpose Flour divided
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ¾ cup chopped nuts
- 1 tub Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, ¼ cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to cocoa mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Frost, if desired.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!