Are you looking for a new mattress? Don’t like shopping for a mattress? Both of these apply to me! Well look no more because we are getting a Full Night’s Rest on a Sweetnight Mattress.
My oldest son is growing so fast! He is now 14 and is outgrowing me in height and outweighs me. Chase has been sleeping on a “hand me down” mattress for years and it is not comfortable anymore. I have exhausted all options to make him comfortable on the old mattress. It is older than him and he deserves a great night rest!
This is when we started looking for a new mattress. Mattress shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. I had put it off for as long as I could. Sweetnight Mattress company reached out to us at the perfect time and I was excited to let Chase try it out! Even greater thing is I didn’t have to shop anymore!
Info About the Sweetnight Mattress
- Ventilation & ergonomic design – newest sleep technology that can be improve sleeping problems This mattress is infused with a gel which can regulate temperature automatically giving you a great night’s rest. My son definitely needed this because he is hot all night! The ergonomic design helps align the body so you are getting a full night’s rest on a Sweetnight Mattress.
- Pressure relieves & comfort sleep – this Gel Memory Foam mattress gives you medium firm which helps with back pain. Chase has had growing pains over the last year and I am hoping this helps him sleep better.
- Skin friendly & breathable – made of CertiPUR-US Certified foam without any harmful substances like formaldehyde, Mercury, and other heavy metals.
- 10 years Warranty & mattress in a box – this is what blew me away. A mattress in a box?
Why should I buy a Sweetnight Mattress?
If I am buying something I like to touch it, lay on it, and check it all out. There is no way you would have told me I would have a mattress that came in a box! I am happy to report Chase has slept beautifully. You know it is a good thing when they brag about sleeping all night, without waking up. He also said he was comfortable and fell asleep quickly. Getting a Full Night’s Rest on a Sweetnight Mattress was an amazing thing for Chase!
I wanted to see for myself what it felt like to sleep on the new mattress. Last week while everyone was gone I headed to Chase’s room to take a nap. I don’t get to do this often so it was a real treat! It took me a bit to fall asleep because I was overthinking it. When I let myself get comfortable I was out. I should have set an alarm because I slept for over two hours. My youngest son has laid on it several times and he is ready to make the switch. I shopped for Caleb’s mattress quote a while but I know Chase got the better mattress.
Facts about the Sweetnight Mattress
- Very Comfortable, easy to set up, and the price is right! My husband set it up himself and took him less than 10 minutes. Took him longer to get it out of the plastic than anything else. The mattress we received was a queen and retails at $478.00. ***Prices always subject to change.
- After delivery and in it’s packaging, it is easy to move through small hallways and staircases. When my last mattress was delivered they damaged my wall.
- Slight smell after it came out of the bag but didn’t notice any smell the next day.
- Packaged Well and wrapped in industrial plastic. They even included a tool to help you get the plastic off. Don’t be tempted to use a knife or something sharp because you can damage your mattress.
- Delivered right to your door in just a few days.
- Ready to sleep on in 72 hours or less. We slept on it within 48 but some of the reviews say 24 hours.
- 1 Month Full Money Back return policy after your purchase. Email to coordinate any returns.
- 10 year limited warranty
- Memory Foam Conforming comfort and support.
- Foam is CertiPur-US for durability performance and content.
I would highly recommended the Sweetnight Mattress. We all love to snuggle up in it and Chase sleeps so much better. At some point we plan on purchasing another Sweetnight Mattress for our home.
Disclosure: Sweetnight Mattress provided us a mattress for my review. All opinions are 100% my own. May include affiliate links.
Check out other great articles by Stockpiling Moms:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.