Garden-Fresh Pasta Salad
Garden-Fresh Pasta Salad is perfect for a summer BBQ
- 1 package 16 oz. farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 whole each red onion and red pepper chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle 8 oz. KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- optional black olives
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 3 min. Drain; rinse under cold running water. Place in large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix lightly. hour. Stir gently before serving; top with cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Stir gently before serving; top with cheese.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.