Homemade Garlic Breadsticks are fabulous to pair with pasta dishes. Be sure to make plenty for all to enjoy because they go quick!! I like to serve them with Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore too! These are a quick and easy shortcut method that are semi homemade. It is my go to for busy weeknights.
My family loves when I serve these and best of all I can pick them up for around $1.50 on sale at Kroger and then make my own homemade version using three simple ingredients.
Homemade Garlic Breadsticks
Homemade Garlic Breadsticks are fabulous to pair with pasta dishes. Be sure to make plenty for all to enjoy because they go quick!!
- 6 whole frozen breadticks any store brand
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange frozen breadsticks on sheet.
- Brush melted butter over each breadstick.
- Mix garlic salt and Parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve right away.