Homemade Garlic Breadsticks are fabulous to pair with pasta dishes. Be sure to make plenty for all to enjoy because they go quick!! I like to serve them with Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore too! These are a quick and easy shortcut method that are semi homemade. It is my go to for busy weeknights.
My family loves when I serve these and best of all I can pick them up for around $1.50 on sale at Kroger and then make my own homemade version using three simple ingredients.
Homemade Garlic Breadsticks
- 6 whole frozen breadticks any store brand
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange frozen breadsticks on sheet.
- Brush melted butter over each breadstick.
- Mix garlic salt and Parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over breadsticks.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve right away.