You will love to make these Garlic Crescent Rolls for dinner. I like to make them whenever I make spaghetti or pasta dishes. They go fast so be sure to make plenty. We always double or triple the recipe at our house.
It is a great stockpile recipe too! You can easily pick these up on sale with a coupon and it makes for an inexpensive semi-homemade version. Best of all this is a shortcut recipe that makes them taste like they are homemade. My sons love these delicious Garlic Crescent Rolls.
You can adjust the garlic and cheese to your taste. You can also omit the butter if needed. I was inspired to make these because my son always loves the bread knots at the pizza place. This is a great make at home option.
Garlic Crescent Rolls
- 1 package Crescent Rolls more if you need to make alot
- 4 tablespoon soften butter
- 2 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into triangle shape.
- Starting at the big end smooth some butter mixture on dough.
- Starting at big end roll up the dough and place on baking sheet.
- Once they are are all rolled up put in oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.