This post may contain affiliate links.
You will love to make these Garlic Crescent Rolls for dinner. I like to make them whenever I make spaghetti or pasta dishes. They go fast so be sure to make plenty 🙂 It is a great stockpile recipe too! Best of all this is a shortcut recipe that makes them taste like they are homemade. My sons love these delicious Garlic Crescent Rolls.
Garlic Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls more if you need to make alot
- 4 T soften butter
- 2 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1 t Parmsean cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic salt and Parmesean cheese.
- Mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into triangle shape.
- Starting at the big end smooth some butter mixture on dough.
- Starting at big end roll up the dough and place on baking sheet.
- Once they are are all rolled up put in oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
You can adjust the garlic and cheese to your taste. You can also omit the butter if needed.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: