Gluten Free Casein Free Peppercorn Steak is out of this world delicious! A wonderfully rich and satisfying crock pot recipe that didn't dissolve the steak into mush. You can use an inexpensive cut of meat when you prepare in the crockpot. I like to serve this easy dinner with Fried Taters.
It makes for a great Keto Friendly dinner. It is perfect if you are carb cycling too. This is naturally gluten free when you use the ingredients as listed in the recipe. We hope you enjoy this tasty dinner as much as we did.
GFCF Peppercorn Steak
- 4-6 steaks I used flank steak, but you can use whatever is on sale
- 2 chopped bell peppers any color you like
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Put meat in first.
- Cover with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour in tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and water.
- Add Italian Seasoning and black pepper. (You don't need to stir anything.)
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours on low, or on high for 4-6 hours.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.