Gluten Free Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is hands down a favorite Gluten Free Meal for me! I love it! Not one I eat often but true comfort food 🙂 I make it using Udi's Gluten Free which is my personal favorite. A tip is to keep your bread in the freezer so that you have it whenever you are ready to prepare.
I like to cook my bacon in the oven because it reduces the fat and the clean up. Gluten Free Bacon, Avocado & Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect breakfast on the go!
Bacon, Avocado, Egg Grilled Cheese
- Udi's Bread
- Horizon Organic American Cheese
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Heat a skillet to medium/high.
- Cook egg over medium.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Butter the outside of both slices of bread.
- Assemble sandwich with cheese, egg, bacon and avocado.
- Add mayonnaise if desired.
- Grill on skillet until golden brown.