This Gluten Free Brownie Ganache Torte with Raspberries recipe is amazing! It is the perfect addition to any special occasion. I reserve it for special occasions because it is rich. I love how you can serve it with fresh raspberries. It is the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day!
Gluten Free Brownie Ganache Torte with Raspberries
- 1 box 16 oz Betty Crocker® Gluten Free brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, butter and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 26 to 29 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove side of pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over medium-low heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to thicken. Carefully pour chocolate mixture onto top center of brownie; spread just to edge. Cut into wedges. Serve with raspberries.