Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken “Fried” Quinoa is an amazing one dish dinner! I love that you can make it in the crockpot for an easy dinner that offers a hearty meal. You could also use pork or beef and turn it into your own version of fried rice!
This Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken Fried Quinoa is so tasty and packed full of healthy protein and carbs. It is perfect if you are carb cycling. Best of all this recipe is gluten free when you use the listed ingredients below. Be sure to give this recipe a try!
Gluten Free, Casein Free Chicken "Fried" Quinoa
- 2 cups cooked quinoa can use leftovers from another night if you like
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1 large egg whisked
- Cooking spray
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and stir well. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.