This post may contain affiliate links.
This Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza is a great recipe for a busy night. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. I love the pesto sauce! It is a new spin on pizza if you are tired of marinara sauce! We love to make our own Pesto for this recipe too! Be sure to give this tasty recipe a try. This meatball pesto pizza has an amazing flavor and is perfect for a busy weeknight.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 2 Udi's Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts find in frozen foods section
- 10 gluten-free casein-free pre-cooked meatballs
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Tofutti Better Than Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted peppers optional
- Pre-cook meatballs (if not already cooked).
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cut the meatballs in half.
- Top the pizza crusts with the pesto by spreading it all over crusts.
- Add ricotta cheese, roasted peppers (if using), and the meatballs.
- Bake at 475 degrees until crust is golden brown; approx. 15-18 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Meatball Pizza with Pesto recipe in September 2012 edition of Real Simple magazine.