This post may contain affiliate links.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza is a great recipe for a busy night. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. I love the pesto sauce! It is a new spin on pizza if you are tired of marinara sauce! We love to make our own Pesto for this recipe too!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Meatball Pesto Pizza
- 2 Udi's Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts find in frozen foods section
- 10 gluten-free casein-free pre-cooked meatballs
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup Tofutti Better Than Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted peppers optional
Pre-cook meatballs (if not already cooked).
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Cut the meatballs in half.
Top the pizza crusts with the pesto by spreading it all over crusts.
Add ricotta cheese, roasted peppers (if using), and the meatballs.
Bake at 475 degrees until crust is golden brown; approx. 15-18 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Meatball Pizza with Pesto recipe in September 2012 edition of Real Simple magazine.