This post may contain affiliate links.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Tuna Pepper Salad is a wonderfully light lunch idea. It is also pretty enough to serve when having company over. I love this low carb recipe during the hot summer days! This recipe is also a great idea to eat during Lent. It is also Keto Friendly too! I hope you enjoy this low fat version as much as I do.
It is a great alternative to using bread when you use the peppers instead!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 7 Points
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Tuna Pepper Salad
- 2 cans light tuna in water
- 2 red yellow, or orange bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free dairy-free mayonnaise (adjust to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free dijon mustard
- 3 stalks celery chopped into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- romaine lettuce torn into salad-size pieces
Drain water from tuna. Put tuna into large mixing bowl.
Slice the bell peppers in half and remove seeds and membranes.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and celery into the tuna until fully combined.
Add salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
Create layer of romaine lettuce on each plate.
Set 2 bell pepper halves on top of each bed of lettuce (mix and match colors if you like).
Scoop tuna into bell pepper halves and serve immediately.
Gluten Free Recipes: