This post may contain affiliate links.
Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is one of my favorite one dish recipes! It is packed full of flavor and so easy to prepare. This is a dish that everyone will enjoy and is perfect for busy weeknights when you are on the go. Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is a delicious one dish meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms
Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is a delicious one dish meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen sweet peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can 18 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375°F.
In ungreased 2-quart baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken and Parmesan cheese. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and stir rice mixture. Place chicken pieces on top of rice.
Cover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Gluten Free Recipes: