Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is one of my favorite one dish recipes! It is packed full of flavor and so easy to prepare. This is a dish that everyone will enjoy and is perfect for busy weeknights when you are on the go. Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms is a delicious one dish meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Gluten Free Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen sweet peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can 18 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 2-quart baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken and Parmesan cheese. Cover; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and stir rice mixture. Place chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Gluten Free Recipes: