There is nothing better than gluten free cornbread. I love this recipe that you can make in a pan! So easy and there is a full cup of corn in it! I love sneaking in a veggie when I can 🙂
Be sure to give this recipe a try! You will be happy you did! You can use canned corn or fresh corn for this recipe. I like to serve this at dinner. My Grandparents always ate cornbread with a class of milk for a leftover treat the next day. What is your favorite way to enjoy it?
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup rice milk
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, rice milk, oil and vinegar. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in corn.
- Transfer to an 8-in x 4-in. loaf pan or round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 loaf (6 slices).
Gluten Free Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.