Gluten Free Corndogs are beyond amazing! When I made these I couldn't believe how easy they were to make. My son Maximus loved them and I couldn't keep up with how fast he was eating them 🙂 If you are gluten free then you definitely need to try these! You need some Gluten Free Bisquick and Hebrew National Hot Dogs (Melissa loves these!).
Gluten Free Corndogs are so easy to make and taste amazing! Your kids will really be impressed!
Gluten Free Corndogs
- 1 Cup Corn Meal
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 package Hot Dogs Hebrew National are gluten free
- Heat oil for frying to 350 degrees ~ I used my pot on the stove, but you can use any frying method you choose.
- Mix corn meal, Gluten Free Bisquick and sugar in bowl.
- Whisk in eggs and milk.
- Stir until you have the consistency of thick pancake batter.
- Add more Gluten Free Bisquick if you need too.
- Cut hot dogs into bite-sized pieces or place on sticks.
- Roll the hot dogs in the batter until they are covered.
- Quickly drop them in the oil and fry for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- You may need to flip them once.
- Remove and place on paper towel lined plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Gluten Free Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.