Gluten-Free Crisp Baked Lemon Cod is one of my favorite gluten free dinners. We eat it at least once a month. Made with rice chex for the coating it is an ingredient that is always in my stockpile. I love serving it with rice or potatoes and spinach! It is perfect for Lent. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Gluten-Free:: Crisp Baked Lemon Cod
Gluten-Free Crisp Baked Lemon Cod is one of my favorite gluten free dinners. We eat it at least once a month. I love serving it with rice or potatoes and spinach!
- 2 cups toasted-rice cereal (such as Rice Chex, crushed)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest from 2 lemons
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 4 oz cod fillets, skinned
- 4 cups baby spinach 4 cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rice cereal, oil, parsley, zest, and salt.
- Set a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Press fish in crumb mixture, turning to coat.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Divide fish and spinach among 4 plates.
Serve with steamed spinach as a side.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.