This recipe for a Gluten Free Crustless Sandwich is so easy and you will love how it taste! You also are eliminating carbs from using bread. Such a great way to stay healthy and your body will love you for it. I have started my year with back to eating wholesome, so I can get back on track from all the holiday indulgences I had. Best of all this could easily become Paleo without the cheese and mayonnaise.
This delicious sandwich you can customize with all your favorite toppings. Add as much or as little as you want. It is perfect to pack for work or to eat on the go. My middle son who loves bell peppers asked me to make one in his school lunch. He loved it and wants me to make them for him from now. So be sure to give this Gluten Free Crustless Sandwich a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 bell pepper sliced in half
- 2 slices turkey lunch meat or your favorite
- 3 slices salami or your favorite
- 1 slice colby jack cheese or your favorite
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- Layer meat, cheese and mayo on bell pepper slice.
- Place other slice on top and enjoy!
More Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.