I created this Gluten Free French Toast Casserole recipe using Udi's Gluten Free Raisin Bread. It is GREAT on its own but I was looking for a bread to make a gluten free french toast casserole and this one was literally jumping out of the pantry at me. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do. My husband LOVES this one and never complains it is gluten free!
Best of all you can prep this the night before and then bake it fresh in the morning. It is the perfect breakfast casserole on a holiday or when you have company in town. This Casserole is a delicious breakfast the whole family will enjoy!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt I use a dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil I use light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 loaf of Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Gluten Free Bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread. Place in a greased 8 x8 baking dish and pour egg mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 450 oven for 20-30 minutes or until set.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.