There is nothing better Gluten Free Homemade Bread 🙂 It is not often that you get fresh bread hot out of the oven when you are gluten free. Check out this recipe for homemade gluten free bread made in the bread machine! I love how easy it is to prepare! You are going to fall in love with this delicious Gluten Free Homemade Bread recipe.
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- ½ cup millet flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 Packet of active dry yeast
- 1 ¼ cup warm water 110-115 degrees
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Use a whisk to mix together dry ingredients, then set aside.
- Pour liquid ingredients into bread machine. Then gently pour dry ingredients on top of liquid ingredients.
- I set my bread machine to an 80 minute Express Bake cycle. I think if you have a cycle that is closest to about an hour and a half, that should work.
- Check the dough a few times during the kneading cycle. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the edges of the dough. The dough should be the consistency of muffin batter more than bread dough. You may need to add some sorghum flour or warm water if needed.
- When bread is finished, immediately release bread from pan and let cool on a wire rack. If you tap it, and it sounds hollow, it is done. Let cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy. If storing, slice bread, then separate each slice with a piece of wax paper and place in a freezer bag and freeze.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.