This post may contain affiliate links.
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars” are an amazing way to save money and eat clean. I eat a Larabar every single day so this is going to be a great recipe for me! Do you like Larabars? They are so good for you and my go to snack. Making them yourself is such a money saver.
You can also make them with dates instead of raisins! I have tried both. I love how much money I save with this copycat recipe. Use Almond Butter or Sun Butter in exchange of Peanut Butter for allergies and to make Paleo.
Gluten-Free Homemade Larabars are AMAZING! The perfect snack!
Gluten-Free Homemade "Larabars"
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup gluten-free peanut butter crunchy variety is optional
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well-combined.
- Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking pan and gently press down to smooth out surface.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting into slices and wrapping individually in either plastic wrap or foil.
Adapted from recipe for Energy Bars in "4 Ingredients Gluten Free" cookbook by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham.