Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars” are an amazing way to save money and eat clean. I eat a Larabar every single day so this is going to be a great recipe for me! Do you like Larabars? They are so good for you and my go to snack. Making them yourself is such a money saver.
You can also make them with dates instead of raisins! I have tried both. I love how much money I save with this copycat recipe. Use Almond Butter or Sun Butter in exchange of Peanut Butter for allergies and to make Paleo.
Gluten-Free Homemade Larabars are AMAZING! The perfect snack!
Gluten-Free Homemade "Larabars"
- 1 cup raisins
- ¾ cup gluten-free peanut butter crunchy variety is optional
- ⅔ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well-combined.
- Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking pan and gently press down to smooth out surface.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting into slices and wrapping individually in either plastic wrap or foil.
Gluten Free Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.