Gluten Free Lemon Herb Pork Chops is one of my families favorites. This is a great gluten free and Paleo recipe! I love using natural herbs and spices to flavor the meat. This is one of my go to meals for sure. An easy, but tasty, grill recipe for "the other white meat." Serve with potatoes and grilled veggies for a fabulous meal.
This is a great low carb dinner recipe. It is also Keto Friendly too!
Gluten Free Lemon Herb Pork Chops
- 8 cloves garlic optional
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork top loin chops cut 1 1/4 inches thick
- For rub, in a small bowl combine the garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, salt, sage, and pepper.
- Sprinkle rub evenly on all sides of chops; rub into meat with your fingers.
- Place chops on foil over medium-heat on grill.
- Cover and grill for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- (Adapted from: "Grilling Recipes: Gas or Charcoal" by Carrie Holcomb)
Check out these other Gluten Free recipes:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.