This Gluten-Free Nectarine BBQ Sauce is an easy, homemade barbecue sauce that is perfect for your holiday get-togethers. It pairs nicely with chicken, pork or fish.
It really is an all purpose sauce that kicks up the flavor of any protein that you pair it with. We like to keep a bottle of it made up so that can use it anytime because it is that good.
I hope you enjoy the sweet taste of this Gluten-Free Nectarine BBQ Sauce as much as I do. It is tangy and delicious and so easy to make. I love to find a good gluten free sauce recipe and this one is. It really adds a lot of flavor to your foods.
Gluten-Free Nectarine BBQ Sauce
- 2 whole peeled and chopped nectarines
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free ketchup
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 whole large garlic cloves minced
- Combine all ingredients into a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Puree mixture in blender in 2 batches. (Be careful to hold your lid on with a potholder as mixture is HOT!)
- Store well-sealed in refrigerator.
More Seasoning/Sauce Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.