Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is a recipe that is sure to please all. This is our family favorite recipe for our Friday night Pizza ritual.
I like to serve it with a big salad. It is a great way to add extra veggies. Or you can add them to the pizza if your family likes veggies on their pizza. Be sure to give it a try. The crust is nice and not like cardboard. Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is perfect for pizza night for the whole family! Give it try!
Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed or olive oil
- ¼ lb. Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 whole garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup red peppers, chopped
- ½ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup 4oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni
- Ina bowl, mix almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients.
- Press onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edge.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic.
- Top with sausage mixture, peppers, olives, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Gluten Free Pizza Recipes:
GLUTEN FREE DESSERT RECIPES:
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake - Hands down my favorite.
Gluten Free Angel Food Cake - So good in the summer with fresh berries.
Gluten Free Brownie Ganache Torte with Raspberries - Rich and delicious.
Gluten Free Carrot Cake - Perfect for Easter.
Gluten Free Irish Creme Brulee - One of my favorites.
Gluten Free Lemon Lover’s Cupcakes - Best Ever!
Gluten Free Monster Cookies - Best gluten free cookie.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.