Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is a recipe that is sure to please all. This is our family favorite recipe for our Friday night Pizza ritual. Be sure to give it a try. The crust is nice and not like cardboard. Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is perfect for pizza night for the whole family!
Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza
Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is perfect for pizza night for the whole family!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/4 lb. Italian turkey sausage links castings removed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup red peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup 4oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni
- Ina bowl, mix almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients.
- Press onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edge.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic.
- Top with sausage mixture, peppers, olives, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Gluten Free Pizza Recipes: