Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is a recipe that is sure to please all. This is our family favorite recipe for our Friday night Pizza ritual. Be sure to give it a try. The crust is nice and not like cardboard. Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza is perfect for pizza night for the whole family!
Gluten Free Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed or olive oil
- ¼ lb. Italian turkey sausage links castings removed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup red peppers chopped
- ½ cup green peppers chopped
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup 4oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 17 slices turkey pepperoni
- Ina bowl, mix almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients.
- Press onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edge.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir sausage and onion over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic.
- Top with sausage mixture, peppers, olives, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Gluten Free Pizza Recipes: