Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops is a delicious go to recipe for a busy weeknight! I love it and so does my entire family. They would never know it is gluten free and that is always a win/win at my house. I serve it with green beans or a side salad. I also like to serve it with this Gluten Free Homemade Bread Recipe too! This is a flavorful recipe that is easy to prepare and really tastes amazing.
Gluten Free Smothered Pork Chops
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops 3/4-inch thick (about 2 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can 18.5 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Make rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook garlic and pork chops in oil 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix soup and cornstarch. Pour over pork chops; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
Gluten Free Recipes: