Here is a list of Gluten Free Valentine's Candy. Always be sure to check the label before you consume to be safe! You never know when a brand will update their recipe and the product will no longer be gluten free.
Gluten-free Valentine's Candy:
• Sweethearts candy hearts from Neco (New England Confectionery Company)
• Hershey's Kisses, only in plain milk chocolate (not the flavored or striped ones)
• Jelly Belly jellybeans, all flavors
• Dove Heart Promises
• Smarties Valentine Hearts
• M&Ms Valentine Candies, all except for any pretzel-based varieties
• Tootsie Roll Valentine Candies
• Peeps Valentine marshmallow-based treats
• Pez Valentine's Day candies
• Tootsie Pops Valentine's lollipops
• Wonka Laffy Taffy, special Valentine's Day edition
• Charms Valentine Pops
Valentine's Day candy that's NOT considered gluten-free:
• Brach's Conversation Hearts
• York Peppermint Patty Hearts
• Sweet tarts
• Jolly Rancher Valentine candy
• Wonka Nerds Valentine candy
I hope this list helps those who are looking for safe sweet treats to enjoy on Valentine's Day!
Check out our Gluten Free Resources on the blog too!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.