If you are looking for a healthy cake look no further than this Gluten Free Watermelon Cake. This can also be Paleo when using Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream. Trust me, you may think this is a crazy idea but if you like watermelon then you are going to LOVE this recipe.
This healthy dessert cake is perfect for those with summer time birthdays! You can also serve this watermelon cake at a BBQ, baby shower or graduation party. I know for me that I am not a huge cake person, so this Gluten Free Watermelon Cake would be perfect for me. Be sure to try it soon, you will not be disappointed!
There is no reason to wreck you diet when you enjoy this sweet treat! It is perfect for someone who is gluten free. This Gluten Free Watermelon Cake that is healthy, refreshing and tastes delicious! A great option for someone limiting carbs and sugar!
Gluten Free Watermelon Cake
- Whipped cream or Coconut Whipped cream Paleo Version
- 1 Large Watermelon cut in a circle like a cake
- Cut your watermelon out of it's shell.
- Pat the watermelon down with wipes to dry it.
- Frost it with real whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.
- Decorate the top with fresh fruit of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
More Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.