We love Gourmet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds during the fall season. I thought with all the pumpkin carving going on right now for Halloween that this would be a recipe you might enjoy too! I love to snack on Pumpkin Seeds because they are good for you and taste so good too! This is a great gluten free and Paleo snack that the whole family will love! Roasted pumpkin seeds are the one and only thing I look forward too when it comes to carving pumpkins. My husband does all of the hard work by emptying the seeds out of the pumpkin and then I rinse and roast. We enjoy them fresh from the oven! Just give them a minute to cool off first.
Simply preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Clean your seeds by rinsing under water. It is ok to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor). Clean off any major chunks. Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice. Spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
It is truly that simple to roast your own pumpkin seeds. This is a family fun project that the entire family will enjoy. You can use any species that you prefer. I like to use garlic powder, cayenne pepper, seasoning salt and Cajun seasoning. If you like them plain you can just use sea salt. The sky is the limit!
I hope you enjoy these Gourmet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds this Halloween season!
- 1 ½ cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons BKW Original Gourmet Blend
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil melted butter or vegetable oil will work
- Preheat oven to 300˚
- While it is ok to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor), clean off any major chunks
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with olive oil and BKW Original Seasoning until evenly coated
- Spread seeds in a single layer on an oiled baking sheet
- Bake seeds for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown
- Cool pumpkin seeds before eating. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 months or refrigerate up to 1 year
Visit BKW Seasonings for more information on purchasing BKW Original Seasonings or to find locations near you.
15 PUMPKIN RECIPES:
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!