Green Bean Casserole is a traditional holiday side dish in my family. Every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas you can find this delicious side dish on the table. I am personally a fan of this green bean dish but I know some in my family are not. I love the creaminess and crunchiness of it.
If you don't want to take up space in your oven cooking this Green Bean Casserole recipe you can try our recipe for the slow cooker --->Crockpot Green Bean Casserole.
Green Bean Casserole
- 4 cans Green Beans drained
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all Ingredients (Except Onions) and mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir beans and sprinkle fried onions on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.