One of my favorite recipes is Green Beans Almondine! I was first introduced to this dish when I was a server at Boone Tavern Hotel in college. At the end of the dinner shift we always got to eat the vegetables that were left over and it is was a wonderful and light dish! A great alternative to canned greens beans and perfect fresh from the garden.
I love to serve it with Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken. This recipe is naturally gluten free and Paleo. Green Beans Almondine is a simple but elegant side dish that tastes so good.
This recipe is included in our popular Beginner Keto Meal Plan.
- 1 and ½ lbs. green beans
- 4 oz. almonds sliced
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil or Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste I use Sea Salt
- Saute almonds in olive oil until lightly browned be careful to not burn.
- Steam green beans until tender.
- Toss with almonds and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Other recipes you may like: