This post may contain affiliate links.
I love fajitas! It is a great way to sneak in lots of veggies 🙂 This recipe is easy to make and more affordable than dining out. Serve with rice and refried beans for a complete meal.
Grilled Beef Fajitas
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 sheets 18x20-inches each Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 package 1 oz. fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper cut in strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut in strips
- 1 medium onion cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- PREPARE fajita seasoning mix following package directions and pour over steak. Cover with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and marinate steak 1 to 2 hours.
- MAKE a grill pan by shaping two layers of foil over the outside of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Remove foil and crimp the edges to form a tight rim, making a pan with one-inch sides. Place on cookie sheet.
- PREHEAT grill to high. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Add peppers, onion and oil to foil pan. Slide foil pan from cookie sheet onto grill and place steak beside pan on grill.
- GRILL 8 to 10 minutes on high in covered grill. Stir vegetables and turn steak after 5 minutes. Slide foil pan from grill onto cookie sheet. Slice grilled steak into thin strips.
- WRAP tortillas in foil; add to grill to heat while slicing steak. Serve beef, peppers and onions wrapped in warm tortillas with salsa.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms