I love these Grilled Buffalo Chicken Kabobs! They are a low fat version to the traditional fried chicken wing. Perfect for game day and tailgating! I hope you enjoy this one too!
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Kabobs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup original cayenne pepper sauce or red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package 1 lb chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- In medium bowl, mix butter, pepper sauce, honey, celery seed and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce mixture; set aside. Add chicken to remaining sauce mixture; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak ten 10- to 12-inch wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread each chicken tender on a skewer.
- Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved sauce mixture, until no longer pink in center. Discard any remaining sauce mixture. Serve chicken with blue cheese dressing
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.