- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Cheddar-Monterrey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup diced tomato, well drained
- 24 (1-inch) slices pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. On ungreased cookie sheets, place tortillas. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Top evenly with olives, tomato and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the oregano.
- With broad spatula, carefully slide pizzas onto grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 3 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Slide pizzas back onto cookie sheets.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms