- 12 ears fresh corn with husks
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Grill Directions: Carefully pull back husk of each ear of corn; remove as much silk as possible. Pull husks up around each ear; tie top of husks securely with thin piece of husk or string. Soak wrapped corn in large pan of cold water for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill. Drain corn. When ready to grill, place corn on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine butter, onion salt and thyme; blend well. Serve with corn.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms