Grilled Herbed Corn is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling out. I love how simple it is to make this side dish recipe and that I can prep it in no time and throw it on the grill and let it cook while the meat is cooking.
This is a healthy side dish that you can make in just a few minutes! Grilled Herbed Corn is the perfect go-to side dish when grilling out this summer. I enjoy using corn that I pick up at the farmer's market or fresh from my garden. I love how simple it is to make this easy recipe. I hope you enjoy it all summer long like we do
- 12 ears fresh corn with husks
- 6 Tablespoons 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Grill Directions: Carefully pull back husk of each ear of corn; remove as much silk as possible. Pull husks up around each ear; tie top of husks securely with thin piece of husk or string.
- Soak wrapped corn in large pan of cold water for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Drain corn.
- When ready to grill, place corn on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine butter, onion salt and thyme; blend well.
- Serve with corn.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.