Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts are simple to prepare but packed full of flavor. This amazing grilling recipe is perfect for a week night dinner or a family barbecue.
To start all you need is 2 ingredients - chicken breasts and Italian dressing. You can either use a bottle of Italian dressing or you can make it yourself like I did. Here's the recipe I used ---> Italian Dressing Mix Recipe.
Put the chicken in a shallow dish or ziploc bag and pour the dressing over it. Let the chicken marinade all day and then throw them on the grill! It's that simple!
Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts are super easy to make and perfect for summer time!
Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts
- 4-6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing or 1 to 2 cups homemade Italian Dressing
- Place chicken in shallow bowl or ziploc bag and add Italian dressing.
- If using shallow bowl cover with saran wrap.
- Place chicken in fridge and marinade at least 8 hours or longer.
- Heat grill on medium.
- Pull chicken out of marinade and place on grill; do not throw marinade away.
- Let chicken grill for about 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and rub marinade on top; let grill for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Grilling Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.