This post may contain affiliate links.
Grilled Montreal Steak made with McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning is delicious! My husband and I love seasoning our steaks and this seasoning has made the top of our list. You can find McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning at most local grocery stores. The nice thing about this seasoning is you don’t have to do any prep work. Just sprinkle some of the seasoning on your steak before you put it on the grill. It’s as simple as that! We like to serve this with grilled potato foil packets!
You can of course marinade your steaks with this steak seasoning and a little olive oil for several hours if you want to kick it up a notch but don’t worry. If you don’t have time they will still turn out AMAZING! This is the best spice for grilling that I have EVER used. We always get so many compliments on our steaks when we use it.
Perfect for Father’s Day or for any cookout. This is a low carb and Keto Friendly recipe that everyone will enjoy. Be sure to give this a try.
Grilled Montreal Steak
- 1 steak
- McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Heat grill.
- Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of your steak (I rub it in to make sure it gets in there).
- Place on heated grill and leave on for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip steak over and grill for another 5-6 minutes or until done to your likeness.
- Remove from grill and place on plate.
- Let steak settle for 3-4 minutes.