Grilled Zucchini is one of our favorite side dishes during the summer. We love to throw it on the grill with a burger, chicken or pork for a fresh from the garden side dish. Grilled Zucchini is easy to prepare and tastes amazing!
- 1-2 medium sized zucchini
- 1-3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Italian seasoning or fresh herbs
- Tear a nice sized piece of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in center.
- Add 1-2 medium sized zucchini sliced.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning and 1-3 ice cubes.
- Close to form a tight seal and grill for up to 10 minutes.
- The steam from the ice cube will cook the zucchini and the oil and seasonings will give it a nice flavor.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.