This post may contain affiliate links.
We love Country Bob’s sauce in our house on almost everything! This makes a very moist and tasty burger. Plus Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is Gluten Free! Depending on what type of bun and toppings you use you could have a gluten free meal as easy as 1-2-3.
Grilling Burger with Country Bobs is perfection! So moist and flavorful. Be sure to give this one a try!
Grilling Burger with Country Bob's
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Country Bob's sauce
- 1 Tbsp McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning or 1 Tbsp Country Bobs Seasoning Salt
- Hamburger Buns
- Toppings for the burgers such as lettuce cheese, tomatoes etc.
- Combine beef, Country Bob's sauce and McCormick's seasoning in large bowl.
- Using your hands mix all ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Grill on Medium heat.
- Usually 5-7 minutes per side for well done.
- Serve with toppings.