Here is an amazing Grilling Tip that will make your steaks taste like they are straight from a steak house! Almost all restaurants that are known for their steaks use seasoned butter while cooking it. The butter makes the meat tender and flavorful. Listed below is how I make Seasoned Butter for Steaks on my grill.
Grilling Tip – Seasoned Butter for Steaks
- Use a tablespoon of butter or margarine per steak that you are making.
- Mix your butter with your favorite seasoning mix. (I use a mixture of McCormick Montreal Steak and Paprika – mix even parts then divide among butter)
- Place steaks on grill and cook on one side.
- Once you flip over the steaks then add the butter on top of the steaks.
- Keep an eye on your grill and steaks, if using an open flame the butter may intensify the flame.
- Once done cooking, remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
More Steak Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.