Here is an amazing Grilling Tip that will make your steaks taste like they are straight from a steak house! Almost all restaurants that are known for their steaks use seasoned butter while cooking it. The butter makes the meat tender and flavorful. Listed below is how I make Seasoned Butter for Steaks on my grill.
Seasoned Butter for Steaks:
- Use a tablespoon of butter per steak that you are making.
- Mix your butter with your favorite seasoning mix. (I use a mixture of McCormick Montreal Steak and Paprika - mix even parts then divide among butter)
- Place steaks on grill and cook on one side.
- Once you flip over the steaks then add the butter on top of the steaks.
- Keep an eye on your grill and steaks, if using an open flame the butter may intensify the flame.
- Once done cooking, remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
More Steak Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.