Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is perfect for any holiday, weekend or any special occasion. You can make the night before and pull out in the morning and bake. It is so simple and easy to prepare. This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is one of our favorites. You can used diced up leftover ham from the holidays and prep this for a great leftover recipe. It is also great with sandwich meat that is nearing expiration. I often chop it up and freeze it and then use it for this recipe when we are having company or want a weekend breakfast feast. Be sure to give this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole a try.
Breakfast Casserole (Crescent Rolls and Ham)
- 1 pakage (8 oz) crescent rolls
- 8 oz chopped ham (any type)
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups colby jack cheese
- dash salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Unroll dough into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and press to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle chopped ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk and salt and pepper with a whisk until well blended. Pour over ham. Top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set.
- You can prep the night before and then bake in the morning. Great as leftovers too!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!